Sunday, March 8, 2009

Genesis

Greetings! This is my toe...in the water...checking out the temperature. I already have an herbal blog and website; now I have a writing blog and website. I was trying to fit both "mes" on the herb site, but somehow, it just didn't work. So, now like an egg yolk that doesn't work in icing, I've separated the two...this is the egg white side of me. (I had to give the herbal side the yolk as it's the part with actual nutrition.)

I hope to share my ups and downs of writing...the rants that don't really fit the website. Besides, my webmaster husband would soon tire of these postings! Besides, OK, I'll admit it, I like being in charge.

So, if you are a writer, hope to be a writer, have been a writer or just like to watch writers squirm around in misery of their own making, welcome.

I write fiction and non-fiction. Sense and non-sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment