Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's getting closer...

I thought for a while we lived in Oregon; our days were so gray and misty. It may dampen the spirits but it's good for the skin! While my hands are busy getting my house ready to go on the market my head is busy planning my writing frenzy for NaNoWriMo. I always spend a considerable amount of time deciding what I am going to work on. I need and want to finish "Domus" revision, but since NaNo's purpose is WORD COUNT, editorial pursuits don't really fit. So, I am going to pound away on the keyboard bulking up a piece I started last year "Hopscotch". Perhaps I can work on it every November until it's done! It's about a woman who looses house, hubby and health then discovers new life growing in the carnage of her past. We'll see how it goes.
If you haven't participated in NaNo...give it a try. It's liberating. www.nawrimo.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment